This tutorial is long overdue. This was from Christmas! I know, I know, I'm lazy...
1. Prime eye with Painterly Paint Pot
2. Apply a dark base to give the shadow a smokey look. I used Blitz & Glitz Fluidline with a concealer brush. Use very little or else it will crease!
3. Blend with finger
4. With a 239 brush tap on Moonlight Night pigment
5. Blend out the edges with a 224 brush-- No harsh lines!
6. Highlight under the brow with Gesso
7. Spray your brush with Fix + and pack Vanilla pigment onto the center of your lid. For a more subtle look try applying the pigment with a dry brush.
8. Line the entire eye with Blacktrack fluidline and smudge with a 214 brush
9. Finish with mascara and falsies!
Good luck! :)
My attempt at keeping up with the times...